[Rt-devel] Help Text system for RT

Todd Chapman todd at chaka.net
Thu Feb 23 17:42:32 EST 2006

For example, on the edit links page each label for
the different links (on the delete links side). I
need the labels to have ids so I can attach the
javascript to them.

Also, last I looked the label with the custom field
name (both view and edit modes) has no id.

Those are just examples. I want to have help text for
every field in RT/AT.

-Todd