[Rt-devel] 3.6.0pre0 issues

Jim Meyer purp at acm.org
Mon Feb 27 16:56:11 EST 2006

Hello!

On Mon, 2006-02-27 at 15:47 -0500, Shawn Plummer wrote:
> 2. My installation takes you to the login screen after clicking on
> any link then after logging in again takes you to the page you
> requested initially. The only odd thing I have done to customize it
> is install Jim Meyer's LDAP customization located here http://
> wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?LDAP (not sure if it is 3.6
> compatible).

Me, either, though I hope to know that later this week. =] That said,
Shawn and I corresponded a bit over the double-auth issue while he was
using 3.4.x and didn't see any obvious reason for this. I'll be firing
up a test instance running on Linux using MySQL at home to be sure it's
not something odd about our config here, but that'll also be later this
week.

Until then, then.

--j
--