[Rt-devel] Pulling CF data into AdminCCor CC field

Kevin Riggle kevinr at bestpractical.com
Tue Jul 25 14:17:07 EDT 2006

On Tue, Jul 25, 2006 at 12:03:10PM -0400, Ben Blakely wrote:
> Can anyone give me an idea or example of how to pull in custom field
> data into the AdminCC or CC field via a template? I have a CF full of
> people's email address's and would like to be able to pull that into the
> AdminCC or CC fields based on Ticket approval/creation.

(Trying again, this time replying to the list...)

Why do you want to use a template for this?  You likely want a custom
scrip which runs On Approval/On Create.  (See
RT::Extension::AddAdminCcsOnQueueChange on CPAN for a scrip which does
this with the current AdminCcs instead of a custom field.)

- Kevin
--
  Kevin Riggle <kevinr at bestpractical.com>
  Best Practical Solutions, LLC