[Rt-devel] Extraneous '<br>' in CustomField value

Yan Fitterer yan.fitterer at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 19:18:50 EDT 2006

I've made a small mod to Elements/MyTickets (and Elements/MyRequests),
 to show a column with a custom field (CustomFiels.{Client}). Next, I
have made the field a hyperlink, which runs a search on all open and
new  tickets that match that client.

The problem: When I include in the href __CustomField.{Client}__, the
value that is being inserted in the URL is appended with '<br>', which
 of course makes the query useless.

I've tracked the extra tag to Elements/RT__Ticket/ColumnMap, line 86
(in  the latest devel snapshot). Commenting out the line resolves my
issue,  but I have no idea if this is breaking anything else.

Could somebody enlighten me?

RT 3.4.2-4 on Debian Sarge

Thanks
Yan