[Rt-devel] @results or @Actions in Display.html?

Boldra paul at boldra.com
Tue Mar 7 08:07:47 EST 2006

I keep running into problems in customizing Display.html, particularly
when doing redirects.  Firstly, I want to add some calls like in
ModifyAll to things like ProcessCustomFields, then I want a conditional
redirect similar to the $m->redirect line that is already there.
However I keep getting stuck in loops where the page redirects to itself
until my browser starts sobbing.

I think the cause of the problem is probably the naming of
/Elements/ListActions, and it's single parameter "actions".  I think
this parameter should have been called "results"  (or maybe
"reactions").  It seems to me that someone got confused when writing the
code for Display.html, and muddled @Actions up with @results, but I
can't quite figure out exactly where the problem lies.

Is there a mix up here, or am I the one mixed up?  If there is a mix-up,
has anyone succeeded in untangling @Actions and @results so that the
code makes sense? Any help or thoughts apreciated.

Paul Boldra