[Rt-devel] Problem with Saved Searches and a bugfix

Bjørn Skovlund Rydén bear at 247ms.com
Mon Mar 20 05:32:55 EST 2006

Hi,

Sorry for the repost from RT-Users - but I'm having great issues with the problem described below.

I also found a missing piece of code in Ticket/ModifyPeople.html, the line that calls the EditPeople function is missing from the SVN drop I'm working on, which is about 2 weeks old. I added this, which seems to make it work:
<& Elements/EditPeople, Ticket => $Ticket, UserField => $UserField, UserString => $UserString, UserOp => $UserOp &>

I really hope someone can help me out on my issue described below. Currently I can save searches, then edit their name to "SavedSearch" in the DB, and it works. But would like to find another solution.

Cheers, Bjørn