[Rt-devel] My current favorite best-practice for RT extensions ([fwd] Announce: per-queue branding for RT)

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Mon Mar 20 12:06:48 EST 2006

We recently developed this RT extension. I'm somewhat more pleased with
how the library extensions worked out here than with things we've done
in the past. Additionally, it makes it a lot easier to install multiple
extensions than overloading the _Local mechanism.

Jesse

----- Forwarded message from Jesse Vincent <jesse at bestpractical.com> -----