[Rt-devel] re: 3.6.0pre error

Tomas Olaj tomas.olaj at usit.uio.no
Fri Mar 24 03:57:32 EST 2006

On the marvelous Thu, 23 Mar 2006, Scott T. Hildreth wrote kindly to me ...

>> error:  	Can't call method "Content" on an undefined value at
>> /site/rt-3.6.0pre/share/html/Elements/MyRT line 76.
>>

>  I had the same problem, first login as root.  I could go to the other
> pages, but RT-AT-A-Glance was giving the above error.  I did figure it
> out, I just can't remember what I did to fix it.  We use ExternalAuth
> here so maybe I just turned that on and all the users were working fine.
> I'll try to rack my brain some more,  see if I recall what I did to fix
> it.   Getting older now, probably should start writing things

Thanks, after an update in the postgres db, all worked fine. Now, I am
looking at how to fit the css files for our University's own color
profile. It's very different than the old version, and webrt.css seems to
be obsolete. But what an improvement this new pre release is when it comes
to user defined customization!

Good work!