[Rt-devel] ActiveStatus and InactiveActiveStatus

Phil Smith III lists at akphs.com
Mon Mar 27 20:14:06 EST 2006

I've been looking at how to change the list of what statuses constitute Active and Inactive in the homepage and I'm stumped.  (Yes, we have done The Evil Thing and defined custom statuses; let's not rehash that, it wasn't my decision.)

Are these saved queries somehow in PostgreSQL?  Or is it hiding in the Perl somewhere?  I've spent time grepping and thought it was in Queue_Overlay.pm but that doesn't seem to be it.

If someone can give me a hint, I'd appreciate ite...

...phsiii