[Rt-devel] PATCH: autohandler WebExt* attr handling fixes

Jim Meyer purp at acm.org
Thu Mar 30 17:29:39 EST 2006

Hello!

I saw a fixme in the code that seemed approachable, so I did. I have
*zero* way to test this as I have no easy way to set up all the stuff
to try single-signon. Still, seems like it should work and be a touch
more efficient as it walks the list of attrs received from
WebExternalAutoInfo() rather than the list of all possible attrs.
Also, I left "PagerEmailAddress" in even though it's not represented
anywhere else in the code ... just in case. It could be dropped just
as easily.

This patch is dependent on my earlier indentation patch
(http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/rt/devel/54538#54538).

Cheers!

--j
--