[Rt-devel] PATCH: autohandler WebExt* attr handling fixes

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Thu Mar 30 21:19:37 EST 2006

*bzzt* Illegal use of internals. 200 line penalty. (Also, this code
feels less readable to me. But it might be a lot better with only a very
little bit of feedback

+                # Fetch the core attrs, dropping any we want to ignore
+                my @core_attrs = grep {!/^${ignore_regex}$/}
+                  keys(%{$UserObj->_CoreAccessible});
+