[Rt-devel] QueryBuilder::Tree error

Pedro Ferreira pedro_nf at yahoo.com
Tue May 16 04:09:44 EDT 2006

Hello all!

We had RT 3.4.5 working until yesterday, after a
system update. Now we have this error when going to
the Search tickets page:
Can't locate object method "new" via package
"RT::Interface::Web::QueryBuilder::Tree" at
/opt/rt3/share/html/Search/Build.html line 288.

I searched around this mail list and found several
people with the same problem, apparently something to
do with perl and Tree::Simple module or Scalar::Util
module.
Is there a solution for this?
Many thanks in advance...

my system:
fedora 4
kernel-2.6.16-1.2108_FC4
perl-5.8.6-24

Pedro Ferreira
Grenoble - France

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler." - Einstein

And remember - there are 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who don't!