[Rt-devel] Where's 3.6rc3?

Joshua Colson jcolson at voidgate.org
Wed May 24 13:47:22 EDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-05-24 at 13:21 -0400, Jesse Vincent wrote:
> You might want to know why RC3 hasn't appeared yet.
>
> We've squashed the custom field search bug. (Thanks, Ruslan!)

This bug is not fixed, at least as of revision 5289 (current as of this
morning). It is fixed if the DB is MySQL (and possibly others) but it
still exists if the DB is SQLite (and presumably Oracle based on
Rangarajan's issue). I've been trying to look into why it is still a
problem when using SQLite, but I haven't had much time to devote to it.

Thanks.

--
Joshua Colson <jcolson at voidgate.org>