[Rt-devel] Re: [rt-users] RT Queue Assignment

Ruslan Zakirov ruslan.zakirov at gmail.com
Sat May 27 21:19:38 EDT 2006

I've reproduced problem, relevant code is:
sub SetQueue {
    unless (
        $self->OwnerObj->HasRight(
            Right    => 'OwnTicket',
            Object => $NewQueueObj
        )
      )
    {
        $self->Untake();
    }
    return $self->_Set(...);
}

In the case described below current user changes owner from somebody
else to nobody user, so the action fails with "You can only reassign
tickets that you own or that are unowned". We have two variants:
1) $self->SetOwner($RT::Nobody->id, 'Force');
2) my $tmp = $self->new( $RT::SystemUser );
    $tmp->Load( $self->id );
    $tmp->Untake;

Both do the same, but second solution creates transaction under system
user. Which one is correct variant?

--
Best regards, Ruslan.