[Rt-devel] RT 3.6.0rc3

Dirk Pape pape-rt at inf.fu-berlin.de
Mon May 29 04:42:40 EDT 2006

Hello,

--Am 28. Mai 2006 20:37:32 -0400 schrieb Jesse Vincent
<jesse at bestpractical.com>:

> I'm pleased to announce the release of RT 3.6.0rc3. We've gone back and
> redone the ticket link ACL checks so that everyone can both have and eat
> their cake. We've also done a fair bit of bufixing and fleshing out of
> the commandline.  Feedback is much appreciated.

did you change anything regarding German Translation between pre1 and rc3.
I see that German umlauts in the web-ui are in same widgets not displayed
correctly in rc3. They were correct in pre1 with the same configuration (RT
and apache). Screenshots (rc3) attached.

Regards,
Dirk.

--
Dr. Dirk Pape (Projektleitung Campus Management)
Fachbereich Mathematik und Informatik der Freien Universitaet Berlin