[Rt-devel] Beta [new] wiki

Michael Brader michael at youramigo.com
Wed Nov 1 01:31:15 EST 2006

Jesse Vincent writes:
 > I'd appreciate it if a few folks could test out the new wiki software on
 > http://rt.bestpractical.com.  All content on the new wiki WILL BE
 > REMOVED AND REPLACED WITH THE LATEST CONTENT FROM WIKI.BESTPRACTICAL.COM
 > before the final cutover.

I only had a chance to have a quick look but...

Feature request: Preview Button

Bug Report: Incorrect handling of pages with terminating \d+

To reproduce:

Edit a page and add a new wiki link SubPage1

Save

Click on link. You are taken to editing SubPage. Edit and save.

Subsequent clicks on SubPage1 take you to an extant but empty
page. Click edit and you are taken to the SubPage source you created
earlier.

Also, the KwikiFormattingRules page was vandalised on the old and
copied that way to the new. I was able to find a copy on another wiki
and paste it into the new wiki, but when I tried that on the old one,
I got 'URL block'. So the old wiki version of that page needs
reverting.

Cheers,
Michael

Michael Brader                          michael.brader at youramigo.com