[Rt-devel] Re: RT 3.6.1 Refactoring SelfService MyRequests

Sun Nov 5 02:17:19 EST 2006

> Could you please resend your patches as attachments?  Including them
> inline lets mail clients do horrible things, like wordwrap them,
> breaking the patches ;)

Surely a better fix would be for you to switch to an MUA that doesn't
gratuitiously wordwrap mail?  (Yes, I checked.  The message bearing the
patches had a Content-Type: not marked format=flowed - it was not
marked as appropriate for wordwrapping - making any wordwrapping that
was done to it gratuitious.)

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse at rodents.montreal.qc.ca