[Rt-devel] Re: RTIR installation problem when executing 'perl MakeFile.PL'

Ruslan Zakirov ruslan.zakirov at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 22:33:31 EST 2006

In general case you don't need any Module::Install::* modules, but old
versions may have problem with it.

Note, that we're working on RTIR 2.2 branch and most probably wouldn't
get time to add bugfixes into unreleased 1.1.x branch and AFAIK 1.1.5
doesn't work right with RT-3.4.x.

On 11/17/06, Landon Stewart | Superb Internet Corp.
<landonstewart at gmail.com> wrote:
> Nevermind.  The Module::Install::RTx was not installed.  It's working now.
>

> On 11/16/06, Landon Stewart | Superb Internet Corp. <
> landonstewart at gmail.com> wrote:
> > note: This is for RTIR not RT...
> >
> > # perl Makefile.PL
> > include /root/rtir-1.1.5/inc/Module/Install.pm
> > Cannot autoload main - main::AUTOLOAD at inc/Module/Install.pm line 88.
> >
> > Module::Install 0.64 is installed and 'is up to date' according to the
> CPAN module.
> >
> > Please let me know what you think may be causing this and how I might get
> past it.
> >
> > --
> > Landon Stewart
> > Superb Internet Corporation