[Rt-devel] Custom Ticket Creation Form

paul at marchex.com paul at marchex.com
Fri Oct 6 15:15:21 EDT 2006

On Fri, Oct 06, 2006 at 01:59:09PM -0500, Andrew Dougherty wrote:
> 	All I really need is someone to acknowledge which bearing the
> solution lies on.  For instance, can I simply create a Scrip that
> takes care of the post processing and test on the existence of the
> extra INPUTs?

So, this may be more simplistic then what you are searching for but I
beleive it fits your requirements (and is what I did to acheive the same
thing).

I just created a web form that ensured all the fields I wanted were
correctly filled out and once it was the user could submit the form-
>From there, I just used the rt mail gatway to create the ticket with all
the information going into the content of the field.  Apologies if
mis-read the requirements.

Paul