[Rt-devel] SelfService: MyRequests changes (from 3.6.0 to 3.6.3)

Jean-Francois Levesque jean-francois.levesque at savoirfairelinux.com
Wed Feb 28 22:42:01 EST 2007

Hi all,

I upgraded my RT3 from 3.6.0 to 3.6.3 last week and I notice a change in
the display of the tickets lists in the SelfService interface. Now,
there is Next and Previous links at the end of the list.

However, the number of tickets on each page is not the same. Sometimes
there is 5 tickets, sometimes 10 and sometimes 0...

This bug might be related to my users configuration. The users that log
into the SelfService interface do not have an email address. The email
address is empty and must stay empty. So there is multiple users with
the same empty email address. Is there a problem with that?

For the moment, I replaced share/html/SelfService/Elements/MyRequests of
rt-3.6.3 with share/html/SelfService/Elements/MyRequests of rt-3.6.0. Is
it safe to do that?

Thanks!

Jean-Francois