[Rt-devel] Display scrip transactions in "Results:"

Edge, Sean Sean.Edge at mtvnmix.com
Mon Jun 11 15:37:33 EDT 2007

I first sent this to RT-Users but realized this is probably the better
place to send it....

> I created a Scrip to make sure that "Time Worked" is not zero when a
> ticket is 'resolved'.  If there is no "Time Worked" defined then I set
> the ticket status back to 'open' and log a comment.  Here's the code:
>
> *****************
> if ((! defined($self->TicketObj->TimeWorked) ||
>    ($self->TicketObj->TimeWorked == 0)) {
>     my ($id, $msg) = $self->TicketObj->SetStatus("open");
>     $self->TicketObj->Comment(Content => "You must set the Time
> Worked!");
> }
> return 1;
> *****************
>
> I would like to display the transaction ('resolved' => 'open') and
> possibly the message when it goes back to display the changes made to
> the ticket.  Currently here's all it displays:
>
> *****************
> Results
>
> *	Ticket 32: Status changed from 'open' to 'resolved'
> *****************
>
> Does anyone have any idea how to do this?  Otherwise they will
> probably be confused when the result shows that the ticket was
> resolved but it's still open and they may not notice the comment at
> the end of the thread.
>
> Thanks for any insight/help.
>
> -Sean

This email (including any attachments) is for its intended-recipient's
use only. This email may contain information that is confidential or
privileged.  If you received this email in error, please immediately
advise the sender by replying to this email and then delete this message
from your system.  For further information and disclaimers that apply to
this email, see [http://www.viacom.com/email_disclaimer.jhtml].