[Rt-devel] patch: Optimize recipients for Notifications Mails

Dirk Pape pape-rt at inf.fu-berlin.de
Sat Jun 16 03:24:42 EDT 2007

Hello,

Thanks, but I see that it does not help with the issue I had (more than one
notification scrip is fireing for the same person being AdminCc, Owner and
OtherRecipient).

The optimization I did with this patch is already done by the MTA, which
apparently does not send a message twice to one person within the same
session.

Nevertheless the patch (or a slightly better version of it, that also
removes duplicates in one Header field - I will send later) is useful,
because cleaning the recipient header will help in a better "preview" on
the Ticket/Update.html who will receive a message, and in the "recorded
email" transactions.

For my original intention I have to cleanup my scrip logic.

Thanks, Dirk.

--Am 15. Juni 2007 16:52:26 +0400 schrieb Ruslan Zakirov

--
Dr. Dirk Pape (eAS - Projektleitung Campus Management)
Freie Universitaet Berlin
Grunewaldstr. 34a, 12165 Berlin
Tel. +49 (30) 838 75143, Fax. +49 (30) 838 54654