[Rt-devel] Re: R: R: [rt-users] Adding an image, tables cut off

Brandi L maristbrandi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 09:00:06 EDT 2007

Hi Gianluca,

Yep, I changed a few things. All I did was go into the folder that has the
stylesheets (\usr\share\rt3\html\NoAuth\css\3.4-compat) and changed some
values. I played around with them to my liking. I also changed my logo using
directions from the wiki (http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/ChangeLogo) and
with some help from people on this list :). Let me know if you'd like
directions!

Best Regards,
-Brandi L