[Rt-devel] Negative search on multi-CF: broken in 3.6.3?

Ruslan Zakirov ruslan.zakirov at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 18:30:39 EST 2007

It's broken and I think it's been broken for ages. I've done
investigation on arbitrary search conditions in one-to-many
relationships model during the recent work on SB and searches by
watchers(owner, requestors, cc and admincc), I think we could fix it
now without much pain, but I don't have time right now.

On 3/6/07, Philip Kime <pkime at shopzilla.com> wrote:

> RT 3.6.3 select-multiple  or enter -multiple with values:
>
> XX
> YY
>
> Then search with
>
> CF.{field} NOT LIKE 'XX"
>
> Returns the ticket, but shouldn't. Anyone else?
>
> PK
>

> --
> Philip Kime
> NOPS Systems Architect