[Rt-devel] Cannot print ticket history

Wojciech Jawor wjawor at Shopzilla.com
Wed Mar 7 19:02:15 EST 2007

I think this is a CSS issue. I mentioned before that the blocky CSS in
RT doesn't like IE, and I think this is one more example.

The ticket history page does not get formatted properly (on the paper)
when printing under IE6 or IE7. All pages, but the first one, come out
(almost) completely blank. So we cannot print ticket history.

I was wondering if there is a known fix for that, other than switching
the browser (Firefox and Safari work just fine). Does anyone plan to
correct that css in the near future?

Thanks,
Wojtek