[Rt-devel] BUG: Broken Message eaten up by RT

Sven Sternberger sven.sternberger at desy.de
Mon May 21 12:59:21 EDT 2007

Hello!

At our site we have several PINE users, which send email into the RT
Mailgateway. Some of them mis configured there system to use UTF-8,
even if there System don't support it.

So this i think is the cause for the mails we got.

Bug: RT-Mailgateway receives the email, and without a line in the log
it just kills the whole content of the mail. The result is an empty
ticket.

My mailclient (alpine and evolution) can show the ticket content.

regards!

sven

PS: i reduced a real email as sample to show the effect