[Rt-devel] BUG: Broken Message eaten up by RT

Sven Sternberger sven.sternberger at desy.de
Thu May 24 09:57:34 EDT 2007

Hello!

On Wed, 2007-05-23 at 15:07 -0400, Andrew Sullivan wrote:
> Any other mail servers in there?  Is there any possibility that some

I don't think that this is related to the mta (in our case
postfix). I simply piped my example into
rt-mailgate  and the resulting entry had no body!

> On Wed, May 23, 2007 at 02:39:50PM -0400, Jesse Vincent wrote:
> > I've just tried this with my RT 3.6-HEAD development system and it

so could it be a problem of the under laying perl library?
Attached you will find our version, which are the defaults
for a RHEL/Centos/SL 4 system.

I forgot to mention that we use RT 3.6.3

best regards!

sven

Mail::Address v1.62;
  Mail::Field v1.62;