[Rt-devel] RT shredder, data retention

Joby Walker joby at u.washington.edu
Wed Sep 26 12:41:31 EDT 2007

Shredder is what you want.  If it is running slow it is likely that
you need to add some indexes to your tables.  The recommended indexes
are here:

http://search.cpan.org/~ruz/RTx-Shredder-0.07/lib/RTx/Shredder.pm#Database_indexes

Not only do these indexes help Shredder but they will likely improve
your RT performance.

jbw