[Rt-devel] forward as attachment (for spam reporting)

David N. Blank-Edelman dnb at ccs.neu.edu
Fri Aug 1 12:09:01 EDT 2008

Howdy-
    I think this probably a devel question, but if not, please tell me
to get lost and I'll take this over to -users.

I'm wondering how hard it would be to hack something into or around RT
that would make it easy to forward an original piece of mail that came
into RT (sans any RT-added headers) to another email address. I'd even
be happy with doing this in a batch mode (e.g. use an SQL query to
find and forward all "rejected" messages at once).

We get a little bit of spam through our various defenses into our
public queues. I'd like to help train those various defenses but to do
so I need an easy way to forward the message out for reporting to
their learning addresses.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

       -- dNb