[Rt-devel] Discrepancy in header depending on how you create a ticket in 3.8.0

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Tue Aug 12 09:40:03 EDT 2008

> When using the new quick creation widget, I get this:

> Subject:   test
> From:   22
> Having the same headers for both would be better, of course.

Did you type anything in the Content box?
If I type things in the Content box in the Quick Creation widget I get
the extra headers defining the content.
Seeing as there is Content-Length: 0 , I'm going to assume
you only had a subject, thus our MIME building code
didn't make any attachment for the body.

> Additionally, please note the 'From: 22'. My user ID is 22, but a
> plain
> 22 in there is not really all that helpful ;)
>
> Am I too late for 3.8.1?

This is a bug, unfortunately it was broken in 3.8.0 also.
Since 3.8.1 is so close to shipping, this will be fixed in 3.8.2,
you'll get mail about a ticket tracking it soon

-kevin