[Rt-devel] MakeClicky - 3.8.1

Wes Young wcyoung at buffalo.edu
Mon Dec 1 12:02:34 EST 2008

It appears to be a simple parsing issue. When $content comes in as
rich text (eg: html), the content never matches.

I'm thinking it might be as simple as striping out existing html tags
from the $content when it comes into MakeClicky (or at-least
accounting for it), doing the matches and replacing. The obvious work-
around is to turn off Rich Text editing (which appears to work (at
least for urls, still testing with ip-addresses, etc).

If I find a few free cycles I might dig in and take more of a look see
if I can't come up with a patch. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't
spinning my wheels if someone else had already figured it out...