[Rt-devel] [rt-users] PostgreSQL schema discrepancies

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Tue Dec 23 10:41:58 EST 2008

[NOTE: Moved from rt-users]

For RT 3.8.0, we had a major fixup pass of historical mysql schemas for
RT. We've been able to avoid that for Pg up to now, as the upgrade
changes made over the years are technically backwards compatible and
predated the infrastructure needed to do minor schema updates for Pg.

It may make sense for 3.8.3 to do a postgres schema normalizer modeled on
an improved version of the MySQL updater we did for 3.8.0.

Does anyone feel like volunteering?