[Rt-devel] Custom Field Conditions in Template

beikaixin casey at seeqpod.com
Mon Feb 18 17:31:09 EST 2008

Gary,

Thanks. I'll copy the actual code to this thread tomorrow (tues 19 feb). I
suspected that the next method should return false (and break the loop) if
there was no value, but the template doesn't seem to behave this way.
Perhaps it's because I entered values and then deleted them? Does this
change the value from null to something else?

-Casey