[Rt-devel] Noticing that manual CCs in production version of my RT are not receiving outgoing emails?

Grob, Mark - Nick Mark.Grob at nick.com
Wed Jan 9 11:36:32 EST 2008

I am trying to figure out an issue with production verison of
ops.nick.com.

Do you know off hand were the setting for including CCs is set? I
checked the RTConfig file but that did not appear to fix the issue after
restart of the apache server.

Issue:
If I manually enter in a CC in the Reply or Comment in RT it will not
send an email to the person. I have to manaully assign the person as a
CC in the People menu for it to send out an email.

It might relate to a development version but I just wanted to follow up
with the list on a prior solutions.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

-Mark Grob
Nick