[Rt-devel] RT for helplines

Todd Chapman todd at chaka.net
Mon Jan 14 11:40:48 EST 2008

David,

I think RT could do what you want. Some aspects would be harder than others
though. Custom fields can be applied to user accounts so that is easy.

Hiding the email address could be difficult. There a lot of places in the
interface where the email could appear. It would take some custom
development to hide the email but it could be done.

Approving correspondence would also be difficult but could be done with
custom software modifications.

-Todd