[Rt-devel] Recompiling an email

Matthew Ekstrand-Abueg mattea at rescomp.berkeley.edu
Fri Jan 25 01:10:01 EST 2008

Dear list,

Thanks a lot for past assistance.  Now I was wondering what the best way
would be to go about pulling the entire first email from a Ticket in
order to save it outside of RT.  We want to be able to train a Spam
Assassin instance on messages that have been positively identified by
humans in RT, so I need to somehow extract the messages.

I was planning on having a Custom Field that they mark to set the
message as Spam, and I have already accomplished this portion.  But I've
been having trouble recompiling the whole first message.

Matthew Ekstrand-Abueg
Systems Administrator
Network Infrastructure, RSSP-IT
UC Berkeley