[Rt-devel] Release date of 3.8?

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Mon Jul 7 08:26:51 EDT 2008

On Mon, Jul 07, 2008 at 12:25:58PM +0200, Richard Hartmann wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I do _not_ want to hurry anyone or to create needless pressure.
> I just wanted to ask what the current ETA of 3.8 is. I remember
> Jesse talking about the week of the 7th, which is why I am asking.

There are a few tiny issues I still need to see resolved. And the churn
on the 3.8 trunk has been a bit heavier than I'd like (though it's all
bugfixes and fairly obviously necessary improvements).

I'm hoping to get an RC out today. After that, it's up to you guys. If I
get a bunch of positive reports back, the release could be 'pretty
quick'

-j