No subject

Tue Jul 8 16:01:54 EDT 2008

stored in etc/upgrade/3.7.82.

I ran

rt-setup-database --dba server --prompt-for-dba-password --action insert
--datafile content

(don't know if that's possible)

and got

"ERROR: RT requires that MySQL InnoDB table support be enabled.
Remove the 'skip-innodb' line from your my.cnf file, restart MySQL, and try
again."

However, since anything else worked fine, I wonder if that really is the
problem. I'm pretty sure the upgrade-script changed the database correctly,
I see all kinds of new fields within the tables.