[Rt-devel] iCal Bug..

Mark Roedel MarkRoedel at letu.edu
Tue Jul 22 18:01:09 EDT 2008

On 7/20/08 9:35 AM, "Jesse Vincent" <jesse at bestpractical.com> wrote:

> On Jul 17, 2008, at 2:44 PM, Curtis Bruneau wrote:
>
>> While testing the site I came across an apparent glitch, first the
>> iCal
>> link on the search page is showing localhost as the http://host, if
>> you
>> fix the url manually it gives a code error, upon inspection it appears
>> the method call in /opt/rt3/share/html/NoAuth/iCal/dhandler tries to
>> header_out() instead of headers_out->add() at line 56 and line 79..
>
> $r->header_out() is a documented part of Mason's API. Why do you
> suspect that it's wrong?
>
> What's the actual error trace you're seeing?

Not sure if it's the same as what Curtis is reporting, but when I tried
poking around with the iCal stuff this afternoon, I was getting the
following message:

Can't locate object method "header_out" via package "Apache2:RequestRec" at
/usr/local/rt3/share/html/NoAuth/iCal/dhandler line 79, line 410.

Changing the call as noted in Curtis's message did seem to fix the problem
for me...

--
Mark Roedel
Senior Programmer / Analyst