[Rt-devel] Is the list the right place for issue reports?

Emmanuel Lacour elacour at easter-eggs.com
Wed Jul 23 08:37:17 EDT 2008

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 01:52:04PM +0200, Richard Hartmann wrote:
> Hi all,

Hi,

> this is not a 'omg, you lazy bums' or anything, I truly appreciate your work!
>
> I am wondering if the list is the correct place to file reports on issues.
> It usually takes a long time (if ever?) to get a reply along the lines of 'we
> looked at it, we know the issue exists'. Maybe that is the way you work
> (no update unless there is a reason to), maybe I file in the wrong place,
> maybe the issues are minor. Thus, I just wanted to check if I am doing the
> right thing.
>
> Again, this is not a snide remark though it could easily be read as one. I
> really am asking the questions above and I really want an answer so I can
> adapt myself to your workflow.

For bugs reports, feature requests, you have to send them to
rt-bugs at bestpractical.com, but if you're unsure it's a bug, you can
first try to discuss with RT community on
rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com.

To get help on RT, rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com is the community
list where you may get free help, otherwise, you can ask Bestpractical
for commercial support.

If you have questions about the RT code,
rt-devel at lists.bestpractical.com can be the right place ;)

There is also a community wiki were you can find a lot of technical
informations: http://wiki.bestpractical.com/

Those information are all mentionned on
http://www.bestpractical.com/rt/ ;)