[Rt-devel] Another bug report for RT 3.8

Mon Jul 28 11:13:33 EDT 2008

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 15:26, Ruslan Zakirov <ruz at bestpractical.com> wrote:

> Doc is docs/queue_subject_tag.pod which is referenced from UPGRADING.
> At the bottom upgrading instructions for users of the extension. Add
> step 4) convert templates to use new method ->SubjectTag instead of
> ->Tag.

Not quite:

=head2 For everyone who is upgrading

[...]

 "There is no need to reply to this message right now.  Your ticket has been
 assigned an ID of [{$rtname} #{$Ticket->id()}]."

Change this line to read:

 "There is no need to reply to this message right now.  Your ticket has been
 assigned an ID of [{ $Ticket->QueueObj->SubjectTag || $rtname }
#{$Ticket->id()}]."

The docs for users of RT-Extension-BrandedQueues does not mention that
particular variable, either. Nor does etc/upgrade/3.8-branded-queues-extension
seem to refer to it.

It might well be that I misunderstood something, though. If that is the case,
please tell me :)

Thanks for looking into this,
RIchard