[Rt-devel] Dashboards and other new features

Drew Taylor taylor.andrew.j at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 08:20:23 EDT 2008

There is zero documentation about the dashboard feature on the wiki.
Can someone summarize what it does? How would I add custom queries to
be run?

And in the same vein, how can I create a custom component(?) which
would be available for displaying on the At A Glance screen?

I've been very excited digging around the new features, but sometimes
I'm still a bit bewildered about how to configure somethings
(dashboards being one). Will the wiki be updated once 3.8 goes gold?
And for the record, I clarified the page on CustomFields this week so
I'm willing to eat my own dog food. :-)

Thanks,
Drew