[Rt-devel] Rt-devel Digest, Vol 51, Issue 20

Roy Sowa Roy.Sowa at rcmp-grc.gc.ca
Fri Jun 27 12:55:06 EDT 2008

Jesse
   You recently asked for feedback on IE...
   I am in the process  of building 3.8.0rc2 .

And while I may have broken things as I try to apply some of the older plug-ins and patches  ( hoping they would magically work ...not ) .
When using IE,  the calendar links pop-up is not working for DATES.
If I use firefox all works as expected...
Also
Noticed this path on the source of a ticket's  Dates page
<script type="text/javascript" src="/NoAuth/RichText/fckeditor.js"></script>
but in my install the fckeditor.js  and files are found one directory below...
/NoAuth/RichText/FCKeditor/.....

I must use IE in my environment, so a big thanks Jesse for that evening you spent with IE compatibility.

PS: Thanks to all of you for sharing your efforts.