[Rt-devel] [ANNOUNCE] rtconsole / REST issue

Bob Goldstein bobg at uic.edu
Wed Mar 26 14:34:58 EDT 2008

>> We have an issue with the REST API : afaik it's not possible to get the
>> list of queues available on a RT server.
>
>Hm.  Indeed this doesn't seem to be possible via the REST API. I'd love
>a patch to make it possible. (For any/all object types)

 FWIW, I had written up some ruminations on revising the REST API
 a year ago, but never had time to work on it.  The idea was to
 set up a framework in which new kinds of queries like this
 could be dropped in in an easy and structured way.  Wouldn't surprise me
 that developments in the past year have made this obsolete, but
 if you're interested:

     http://www.uic.edu/~bobg/rt_api.html

        bobg