[Rt-devel] Custom reporting off a search, but using templates for rendering output

Richard Harman rt-devel at richardharman.com
Fri May 2 02:39:59 EDT 2008

I'm asking here to make sure I'm not reinventing the wheel before I go
forth and create new code.

I have a need for producing a daily report on our tickets.  A lot of the
report is the same day to day, and could be templated to use something
like Text::Template that has loops/conditionals/etc to generate HTML
output.  Something with more flexibility than the existing output
formatting of the advanced search editor.

Does anything like this exist already?