[Rt-devel] Adding to default CSS without create a whole new style?

Shawn M Moore sartak at bestpractical.com
Thu Oct 16 06:31:46 EDT 2008

On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 12:12:40PM +0200, Jesse Vincent wrote:
> There should be a callback in main.css if there isn't already.

I remember really wanting this for similar reasons as Philip. We don't
have any callbacks yet, but it's trivial so I went ahead and just added
two callbacks to each theme's main.css, named Begin and End (so that you
can both define base styles or tweak RT's style).

They'll be in the next RT point release, but if you don't want to wait,
it's just adding the lines (% included) to the beginning and end of the
main.css of each theme you want to modify:

% $m->callback(CallbackName => 'Begin');

and

% $m->callback(CallbackName => 'End');

Shawn