[Rt-devel] Callback Post-Queue Creation

Matthew Ekstrand-Abueg mattea at rescomp.berkeley.edu
Wed Oct 22 14:50:29 EDT 2008

Hey all,

I was wondering if there was any way to run a script after a queue has
been created.  We do all of our mail routing via LDAP routing entries,
and I would like to write a script that automatically creates/removes
entries with Queue creation via the web interface.  I tried looking
through the code some, but couldn't figure out exactly where the Queue
is created, and if some Callback already existed there.

Thank you. I am currently running Rt 3.6.3 (I would love to upgrade to
3.8, but it still hasn't made it to FreeBSD Ports... I'm considering
writing it myself at this point).

--
Matthew Ekstrand-Abueg
Lead Unix Systems Administrator