[Rt-devel] Why can't you use RTFM when creating a ticket?

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Mon Sep 1 19:12:45 EDT 2008

On Sep 1, 2008, at 1:17 PM, Richard Hartmann wrote:

> we are using RTFM quite heavily (yay for the 3.8.1 release!) and were
> wondering if there is a technical reason why we can't use RTFM
> templates
> when creating tickets. If not, I will gladly move that over to the
> tracker & create a wishlist item.

 From the release notes:

* RTFM UI now available during Ticket Creation
   (only in 3.8.1 or higher)

 From the documentation:

=head1 Configuration options

=head2 RTFM_Create

Set this to a true value to display the RTFM include interface on the
Ticket Create page in addition to the Reply/Comment page (Create.html
in addition to Update.html)

Please note, this only works with RTFM 3.8.1 or greater

=cut

-kevin