[Rt-devel] How to make linked tickets resolved at the same time as parent/linked ticket is resolved (include time stamp).

Mark Grob mark.grob at nick.com
Wed Sep 3 09:50:25 EDT 2008

I have a little issue.

I have techs linking tickets in RT and I am running a report through SQL
report app. I noticed that the linked tickets are not getting resolved with
the parent ticket, is there a simple attribute I am missing to enable this?
I need the tickets to all be resolved even though they are linked.

Is this possible and easy to do?

Do we have more info out there on how linking works?

Thanks,

-Mark Grob
Nick Global Business Systems
www.nick.com