[Rt-devel] Why can't you use RTFM when creating a ticket?

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Thu Sep 4 11:32:28 EDT 2008

>> Set this to a true value to display the RTFM include interface on the
>> Ticket Create page in addition to the Reply/Comment page (Create.html
>> in addition to Update.html)
>
> Set this where? I can't find said option in the web interface and
> adding
>
>  Set($RTFM_Create, 1);
>
> to RT_SiteConfig.pm does not work, either.

Sadly, RTFM_Config.pm has it correct but the docs didn't get updated.
They've been updated in the repo, but you can find
/path/to/rt/local/plugins/RT-FM/etc/RTFM_Config.pm and tweak it
or just copy the config setting (RTFM_TicketCreate) to your
RT_SiteConfig.pm

It isn't in the web interface because that tends to be for user-specific
settings.  This didn't strike me as that kind of config option.

I'll take a patch that enables it in the Web UI if someone wants.
You'll
need to create and RT/FM/Config.pm module to do so.

-kevin